Monday, June 25, 2012

Flick + Clique = FLIQUE MAGAZINE


Bianca Valero as she hosted the event.


Flique Magazine Team with their Editor John Lozano.

Those two guys with such colorful outfits won the best dressed of the night. Congratulations!


Presenting their covergirl, Ms. Yeng Constantino.

Now will show you some photo dump :P
Rovie and me.


Jacky and Rovie.

Angel and Henry, we all agreed they look good together. :)



Megann and Rovie.

Sporting their knee high socks that both rocked the night!








With Paul the PR Guy.




Spotted Mr. Jeff Bascon of Oxygen!












Those last two pictures were taken from Ana Gonzales' Blog- The Fashionista Commuter.

The theme of the event was 90's and I'm not really sure if you can vibe the 90's with my outfit lol! Will post my outfit shot soon.

I was able to relate with some of the songs that were played though I admit that I am born on 1991 still I was really a kid but I guess I am a music lover even by then to have them recognized.

T'was a great party in overall and super enjoyed it!
Congratulations Flique Magazine!
Grab a copy now! and follow them on:


Photos by: Vergil Lloyd Chua
Venue: Opus, Resorts World Manila

For live updates of future events follow me on twitter:

6 comments:

  1. Great photos, V! We should totally do the photo with Pao and Rovie and you and me. Hahaha! :) I love the magazine. Couldn't stop looking/reading it :) Great time with you guys! Now I must rest my sickly bum :(

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will definitely doing that! Sayang wala ka nung 7FAM... Hope you're ok now! :)

      Delete
  2. WAAAAH sorry for the photobomb my love!!! :D haha ang kulit ko na nyan, couldn't remember that I did that :P Anyhooo I miss you na,chos. Thanks for being so nice and sweet. Lam mo naman love kita verge! haha not just because you look like my fiance (Pao) but because you are a great kid. :)

    See you soon :)

    Rovie,
    OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I look like kuya Pao's dad na eh.. haha! I love you just as much Rovie! Clingy nananaman ko hehe! Miss you!

      Delete
  3. Hello, can I post in my FB page 1 picture of me on stage (wearing animal print...hehe) thanks much!

    http://styleyendustry.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete